- 1/3 cabbage shredded
- 1/3 red cabbage shredded
- 2 to 3 medium size carrots grated
- Handful of chopped Coriander/Cilantro
- Toss the veg together and set aside
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 and 1/2 tsp John West minced red chili (or used freshly crushed chili)
Always taste test, the dressing needs to have a sweet yet sour and zingy flavour to it.
Pour the dressing over the shredded veggies, make sure you mix well to dress the whole salad.
Get ready for a taste sensation!