Serves: 5 (depending on the size of your ramekin)
- 125g cream/reduced fat cream
- 100 g Lindt Excellence Chili Chocolate
- 20g Cocoa powder
- 2 egg yolks
- 15g cornstarch (dilute with a small amount of cold water)
- 6 egg whites
- 80g castor sugar
- Bring the cream to the boil, adding the chopped chocolate and cocoa powder off the heat.
- Stir until smooth
- Whisk in the yolks and diluted cornstarch and cook out until just thick.
- Forma soft meringue with the egg whites adding the sugar until smooth and glossy.
- Whisk in 1/3 of the meringue and then fold in the other 2/3 of the meringue into the chocolate mixture
- Pour into the buttered and sugared ramekins, cleaning the top of the ramekin
- Bake at 200 deg for 9 minutes
I found this recipe on the Women’s Health website but added my own twist to it by using chili chocolate instead of the Madagascar 65% cocoa.