- 500g extra trim Pork Fillet
- 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a Ziploc bag or Tupperware container.
- Place the fillet in the bag/container and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Make sure that the fillet is evenly coated with the marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 200 deg Celsius
- Spray a griddle pan with non-stick spray and heat up.
- Remove the fillet from the bag/container into the griddle pan . Sear all sides of the fillet, we do this to lock in the flavour.
- Once the fillet is browned and has the distinguishable griddle pan lines you can transfer it to the oven to cook for 20/25 minutes.
- When done, the fillet will need to be rested for about 10 minutes. Once rested you can slice into medallions and serve.
Serve with a side of Coleslaw salad with Thai Dressing