This is a great smoothie recipe for those of you who eliminate dairy from their diet. This recipe was inspired by two of my favourite smoothies, the Nut Milk and Peanut Butter Bliss smoothies served at Kauai. I decided to take the best of both and combine them into this delicious smoothie.
Makes 1 Glass
- 1 Cup Almond Milk (I use Almond Breeze Unsweetened)
- 1 Tbsp Nut Butter of choice (I use almond or macadamia nut butter)
- 1 Tbsp no added salt and sugar Peanut Butter
- 1 Small banana (frozen works well)
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla essence
- 1 Tsp Cocoa powder
- 1 Tsp Cocoa nibs (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth.